WASHINGTON, D.C., Dec. 12, 2019– Thycotic, provider of fortunate access management (PAM) solutions to more than 10,000 organizations, including 25 of the Fortune 100, today revealed brand-new capabilities that help carry out the principle of least advantage security for workstations and laptops running macOS. The brand-new release of Thycotic’s Privilege Supervisor solution supports both Windows and macOS, and secures the biggest, and typically most vulnerable, part of the fortunate attack surface area: network endpoints.
Safeguarding endpoints in big, varied deployments
Thycotic Benefit Manager alleviates crucial vulnerabilities on endpoints by getting rid of excess advantages that produce entry points for cyberattack. Within a least benefit model, policy-based application control raises, rejects, allows, reduces or quarantines applications immediately so people can continue to do their tasks securely and helpdesk support tickets reduce.
Hundreds of thousands of makers in an enterprise release can simultaneously interact with Benefit Manager, check policies and carry out application control 24 × 7. Enterprises that frequently arrangement hundreds and even countless gadgets in a single day can quickly install Opportunity Supervisor on all staff member servers, workstations, and laptops.
” We’re seeing substantial growth in the use of macOS by our customers, and this release showcases our dedication to supporting this critical os,” said Jai Dargan, Vice President of Item Management at Thycotic. “Advantage Manager provides essential endpoint benefit elevation capabilities for both macOS and Windows.”
New Benefit Supervisor macOS includes:
- To control who can perform particular commands, included support for macOS command line filtering and targeting particular commands on macOS using both wildcards and routine expressions.
- Network share filters make it simple to target a big set of applications. These can now be contributed to macOS based policies, permitting admins to utilize a network share as an area that can be whitelisted, blacklisted, raised, and so on
- New assistance for macOS Catalina and PKG apply for upload
New Opportunity Manager business functions:
- With several admin access to the Privilege Manager console, in-depth change history can now be tracked for any modifications made to a policy, setup, function, filter, action, approval, and discovery. This supplies structured support to help pass audits of third-party security items.
- Lots of enterprises have different UAT/test environments or distributed environments in various geographic areas.
Organizations can assess the most recent version of Advantage Supervisor, available both on-premise and in the cloud, with a complimentary 30- day trial